Last Post: Premiumaq
Posted On: 02-18-2020
Replies: 1
Views: 245
More...
Old 03-29-2013, 03:53 PM
AquariumSpecialtyNews AquariumSpecialtyNews 目前離線
SiteSponsor

Default Aqua Crobes and BioGro 123 Marine are here!

About Aqua-Crobes:

Aqua-Crobes is a biological product of natural occurring bacteria and enzymes that reduce the threat to fish caused by pathogenic bacteria. Through years of field and laboratory research the floks at DVH have developed a line of specifically formulated microbes for maintaining water quality, increasing growth rates and ensuring the health of your aquatic animals. Aqua-Crobes is a competitive excluder of pathogenic microbial diseases such as Vibrio, Pseudomonas, Aeromonas, Streptococcus, Allococcus, Myxobacterium, Columnaris and other gram negative bacteria. The way it works is by creating competition with negative bacteria by introducing bacteria to the water that is beneficial to the fish that live in it. This is a process known as competitive exclusion. Aqua-Crobes competes with these pathogenic bacteria for the nutrients in the water that they depend on for their survival while waiting to attack your fish. At the same time little peptides are produced that are toxic to finfish and shellfish pathogens.

When used as directed, Aqua-Crobes will reduce the bacterial count of the pathogens to such low levels that they will not be a threat to the health of your fish. It is impossible to completely remove all the pathogenic bacteria from the aquarium, but Aqua-Crobes, when used on a regular basis, will keep the pathogens levels so low they will not affect your fish. Aqua-Crobes is not a medication or chemo-therapeutic product and is safe for all your aquatic animals.

DVH BioGro 123 Marine

Each package contains:

1 x BioGro 1 Balance
1 x BioGro 2 Nitrification
1 x BioGro 3 Sludge (detritus removal)

This is a great stand alone product but it will also help NP Biopellets work better in the aquarium by further reducing nitrates, phosphates and detritus in the aquarium. Biogro has developed a completely new and easy to use 3 step program for your saltwater aquarium. A clear and heathy aquarium in 3 steps. BioGro creates and improves the biological balance and reduces algae growth.

BioGro 1 contains 12 strains of bacteria that produce enzymes which are needed for stabile biological balance.
BioGro2 contains 14 strains of bacteria which enhance the nitrification process. BioGro 2 contains Nitrosomonas, Nitrobacter, and Nitrospira strains. To optimize this process, we also added bacillus strains. These bacillus strains work closely with nitrifying bacteria.
BioGro3 contains 9 strains of bacteria. These bacteria remove the slow decaying sludge (detritus). These bacteria remove the slowly decaying sludge. Sludge/Detritus is a breeding place for pathogen organisms. Rotting sludge can release toxic gasses which can harm your fish and corals and can cause a bad smell. All bacteria are pathogen free and naturally cultivated.
Shake well before dosing! Please turn off UV and/or Ozone for 1 day when adding BioGro. You can dose all 3 steps at one time. Dosage is based on a average aquarium but dosage can be higher or lower without any negative effects. Keep away from children, do not ingest. Please use within 6 months after opening. Refrigeration after opening is recommended but not necessary.
Start Dosage: 30ml per 50 gallons
Weekly Dosage/Maintenance: 10ml per 50 gallons

Old 01-19-2017, 01:39 PM
ReeferMadnessNY ReeferMadnessNY 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training

Has anyone used the DVH Biogro 123? Any success stories and dosing regimes that can be shared? Thanks!
Old 02-12-2020, 01:25 PM
k_mac k_mac 目前線上
ZEOhead in Training

Can this be used in conjunction with the Zeovit system?
Old 02-13-2020, 07:03 AM
G.Alexander G.Alexander 目前離線
ZEOadmin

I do not have experience with the product but from the product description I would say it does contain the same “components” as ZeoVit but I would not expect both contain the same “ingredients”. My recommendation is to decide which system to use, mixing different systems most of the time does not work very well.

G.Alexander
Old 02-13-2020, 08:33 AM
k_mac k_mac 目前線上
ZEOhead in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Alexander View Post
I do not have experience with the product but from the product description I would say it does contain the same components as ZeoVit but I would not expect both contain the same ingredients. My recommendation is to decide which system to use, mixing different systems most of the time does not work very well.

G.Alexander
That's my thoughts exactly, but it's nice to get more opinions and maybe some experiences to take any answers or doubts away