zeovit.com EcoTech Marine LLC  

Go Back   zeovit.com > Featured Tank > Published Featured Tank

Published Featured Tank Dream tanks of our members.

Active Threads
0 About to start running the ZEOvit system
Last Post: jacky
Posted On: Today
Replies: 37
Views: 1,868
0 High no3 and po4
Last Post: babajaga
Posted On: Today
Replies: 12
Views: 199
0 REFRIGERATED FOODS Flat Rate $7.99 2-Day Air Shipping
Last Post: Premiumaq
Posted On: 12-12-2019
Replies: 0
Views: 55
0 Curious about all zeovit tank T5 combination
Last Post: G.Alexander
Posted On: 12-12-2019
Replies: 5
Views: 756
0 360g stag horn dominate reef tank
Last Post: ycnibrc
Posted On: 12-11-2019
Replies: 30
Views: 8,721
0 What's NEW from Tropic Eden? + 40% OFF Premium Refractometer
Last Post: Premiumaq
Posted On: 12-11-2019
Replies: 0
Views: 124
0 vermetid snails.. and success stories
Last Post: Mario_B
Posted On: 12-11-2019
Replies: 16
Views: 528
0 Daelie's Reefer 250
Last Post: G.Alexander
Posted On: 12-11-2019
Replies: 3
Views: 249
0 Rollermat with full Zeo
Last Post: G.Alexander
Posted On: 12-10-2019
Replies: 2
Views: 242
4 Featured Tank . Pawel Szember (paszembe) - Poland
Last Post: tony73
Posted On: 12-10-2019
Replies: 20
Views: 8,707
More...
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 12-02-2019, 10:12 AM
tony73 tony73 目前線上
Almost a ZEOhead
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Milan
Posts: 169
Thumbs up

CONGRATULATIONS

I love your tank
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-09-2019, 05:55 PM
tony73 tony73 目前線上
Almost a ZEOhead
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Milan
Posts: 169
Question

Hi @paszembe

Just a question

If I read parameters of your skimmer it seems oversized about your tank, is not so?

But you have got great results

Regards
Tony
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-10-2019, 03:20 AM
paszembe paszembe 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Poland
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony73 View Post
CONGRATULATIONS

I love your tank
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony73 View Post
Hi @paszembe

Just a question

If I read parameters of your skimmer it seems oversized about your tank, is not so?

But you have got great results

Regards
Tony
Thank you Tony,
yep, my skimmer seems to be a litter bigger that is needed but I got it for my first 800l, second 1400l and current tank - I just didn't want to buy another one when I had one already. Same with my 12m3 Red Dragon main return pump - probably could use a smaller one like 6000l/h but I already had this from previous tanks.
btw. Two more current pictures from last Friday.
DSC_0021 by foxPL, on Flickr
DSC_0018 by foxPL, on Flickr
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-10-2019, 03:27 AM
tony73 tony73 目前線上
Almost a ZEOhead
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Milan
Posts: 169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paszembe View Post
Thank you Tony,

yep, my skimmer seems to be a litter bigger that is needed but I got it for my first 800l, second 1400l and current tank - I just didn't want to buy another one when I had one already. Same with my 12m3 Red Dragon main return pump - probably could use a smaller one like 6000l/h but I already had this from previous tanks.

btw. Two more current pictures from last Friday.

DSC_0021 by foxPL, on Flickr

DSC_0018 by foxPL, on Flickr
Thansk Pawel

My question was to repeat same trouble with my tank

I've 300lt net volume and skimmer ultrareef uks 200 (oversized) and I'm starting again with full zeovit

Just to understand how to setup correctly big skimmer and zeolite just to avoid to have poor nutrients tank

Inviato dal mio LM-G710 utilizzando Tapatalk
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-10-2019, 03:59 AM
paszembe paszembe 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Poland
Posts: 33
Default

I would recommend to feed more heavily and try to skim a little more dry in this case.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-10-2019, 04:03 AM
tony73 tony73 目前線上
Almost a ZEOhead
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Milan
Posts: 169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paszembe View Post
I would recommend to feed more heavily and try to skim a little more dry in this case.


Inviato dal mio LM-G710 utilizzando Tapatalk
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 12 (0 members and 12 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:06 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.7, Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by ZeoVit.com