zeovit.com AquaIllumination  

Go Back   zeovit.com > General Discussion Forums - International > General Discussion - English

General Discussion - English General Marine Aquaria Discussion with and without ZEOVit.

Active Threads
0 Hey!
Last Post: G.Alexander
Posted On: Today
Replies: 11
Views: 133
0 how to use zeospur2?
Replies: 2
Views: 25
0 Want to use zeovit but with UV
Replies: 4
Views: 177
0 Start with zeovit method (running tank)
Replies: 6
Views: 197
0 New System
Last Post: danno45
Replies: 8
Views: 281
0 Austria Zeovit Reef 2.0
Last Post: Peter.
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 76
Views: 6,347
0 360g Sps change to full zeovit
Last Post: AG Reefer
Replies: 74
Views: 5,669
0 A restart
Last Post: blackizzz
Replies: 194
Views: 19,212
0 200 gallon switch to Zeovit
Replies: 190
Views: 16,982
0 The problem of dosing after 14 days
Replies: 25
Views: 633
More...
Old 01-11-2019, 02:58 AM
G.Alexander G.Alexander 目前離線
ZEOadmin

You might have answered before but I am not able to find it in the thread. Do they disappear while the dark period growing back quick if you switch on the lights ?

How massive is the problem, can you share some pictures ?

Might you have used any kind of paint or material for the cabinet which holds the sump that does leach harmful substances to the air ?

G.Alexander
Old 01-11-2019, 03:30 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Skimmer imported hose (yellow), what does it connect? Is there a picture at the other end of the hose?
Old 01-12-2019, 06:31 AM
Syd Syd 目前線上
ZEOhead in Training

Don't know if you wrote it before but what do you have for salinity? I have a similar meter like yours but on mine is where a green marking on the measuring area, can not see if there is one on your.
Br Syd.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3197466e402f3963e697626d5d8065e4.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	21901   Click image for larger version

Name:	mcsalmeter1.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	21902  
Old 01-12-2019, 06:57 AM
Gnarkill Gnarkill 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky View Post
Skimmer imported hose (yellow), what does it connect? Is there a picture at the other end of the hose?
The yellow hose is just for air inlet to skimmer

Skickat fr幩 min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2019, 06:58 AM
Gnarkill Gnarkill 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd View Post
Don't know if you wrote it before but what do you have for salinity? I have a similar meter like yours but on mine is where a green marking on the measuring area, can not see if there is one on your.

Br Syd.
I use a refractometer to check my salinity, and it is at 1.025

Old 01-12-2019, 07:02 AM
Gnarkill Gnarkill 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Alexander View Post
You might have answered before but I am not able to find it in the thread. Do they disappear while the dark period growing back quick if you switch on the lights ?

How massive is the problem, can you share some pictures ?

Might you have used any kind of paint or material for the cabinet which holds the sump that does leach harmful substances to the air ?

G.Alexander
It does seem to stop a little while the lights are off but not much. The paint is just wood paint to hold back moisture and water. The frame is metal and painted in metal paint. All of it was painted 4 years ago so i doint belive its that. Under my metal halide lamp its not as much dinos as it is under my radion light tho

Old 01-13-2019, 12:24 AM
G.Alexander G.Alexander 目前離線
ZEOadmin

I would recommend to cross check salinity with a different accurate instrument to make sure it is OK. As you mention that the stuff does not grow under your HQI bulb I would try to adjust the spectrum of the LEDs to see if this makes a difference. Personally I would also replace the yellow hose even if it is just for the air intake of the skimmer, silicone is what I would use.

G.Alexander
Old 01-13-2019, 01:22 AM
Gnarkill Gnarkill 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Alexander View Post
I would recommend to cross check salinity with a different accurate instrument to make sure it is OK. As you mention that the stuff does not grow under your HQI bulb I would try to adjust the spectrum of the LEDs to see if this makes a difference. Personally I would also replace the yellow hose even if it is just for the air intake of the skimmer, silicone is what I would use.

G.Alexander
Okey i will put a silicone hose and see if that changes anything

Old 01-13-2019, 02:57 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Anything that is not used for seawater, or that has been removed by an additional assembly of non-original components or accessories

Use Ro water to clean the equipment. When doing this, check if there are small objects in the equipment, and thoroughly check the sump, including whether there are small objects between the live rocks.

Ro water tds=0, try to thoroughly check and replace all the filter materials in the channel to ensure that it is a brand new product.
Whether the channel has a ro film, what kind of container to use when changing water every week What kind of material is used for the titrated container bottle, whether the chemical is dissolved due to the drug, and they are replaced with the correct container.

What brand of sea salt, whether it deteriorates, whether it is suitable for sps tank

What kind of material is used for the titrated container bottles, whether the chemicals are dissolved by the chemicals, and they are replaced with the correct ones. What are the materials of the silicone hoses? They are suitable for seawater supplies or general hoses.

Display whether there are components in the luminaire part above the system, such as reflective light panels

Thorough inspection, uncertain objects, pipes, containers, and kits that you have installed separately, try to update them for seawater-specific