zeovit.com EcoTech Marine LLC  

Go Back   zeovit.com > General Discussion Forums - International > General Discussion - English

General Discussion - English General Marine Aquaria Discussion with and without ZEOVit.

Active Threads
0 new to zeovit
Last Post: Kproescher
Posted On: Today
Replies: 180
Views: 18,521
0 Mein Zeobecken
Last Post: Robert Haase
Replies: 82
Views: 9,329
0 Making the switch after 30 years of reefing.
Last Post: StinkFish
Replies: 8
Views: 114
0 Dose Rate Biophos2
Last Post: jacky
Replies: 3
Views: 89
0 Helping dosing zeo system.
Last Post: tri989
Replies: 87
Views: 4,206
0 Switch to Zeovit tank
Last Post: G.Alexander
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 16
Views: 561
0 Zeostart NO3 and low PO4
Replies: 16
Views: 883
0 15% OFF Easter Weekend SALE
Last Post: Premiumaq
Replies: 0
Views: 27
0 Unable to reduce Nitrate
Last Post: Rsafron
Replies: 26
Views: 964
0 Flow
Posted On: 04-18-2019
Replies: 1
Views: 63
More...

Old 04-14-2019, 11:12 AM
owk688 owk688 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugger View Post
He want you to do weekly water changes.

Zeovit is notorious for not disclosing the ingredients of the bottles so we don't know.

Triton offers all of those elements so either do the water change or buy from them
yup. i try water change weekly my coral was not too happy about it.

let me stick to what i do now and see how it goes. next week is water change after 3 week have pass.
Old 04-14-2019, 01:10 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by owk688 View Post
Thank you for your feed back.

Let me stock to what i do for now and see how it goes.
Corals definitely get a more comfortable environment

In this picture (the coral above), this means that the nutrient salt is not low, usually low malnutrition water quality, this coral is pale red

In this picture (picture below), mud algae, Cyanobacteria, which usually also means a lot of nutrients, such as amino acids / trace complex elements, excess / system can not be processed / bacteria thin

When the picture is like this, I believe that the coral tissue should not be so bright, we should solve this problem first. If we add more nutrients and elements, it will be worse.

Changing the water to refresh the balance and slowing down the pressure on the coral is good if you have Zeo Coral Snow and Bac
Daily dose - Coral Snow 12ml + Zeo Bac 3 drops

Check if the quality of Ro/di water is good, and change the water, you can do 5%~10%, in 10 days, 3 times

At the same time adjust the skimmer wet, siphon Cyano, toothbrush tools and more for cleaning help, increase the power flow of the power head, do everything output

Also check if the ZeoVit reactor flow is at an appropriate level

And replace the activated carbon, (Zeo's activated carbon is recommended)

When you do this, you only need to add Zeo Bac, start3, SP, and the rest of the nutritional additives and coloring elements are not currently required.

Maintain elemental levels as much as possible, kh, Ca, Mg, K+, maintain levels

Let the corals get a comfortable environment and grow

When malnourished water quality is stable with stable water parameters, you can find that corals have polyp expansion, good pe, light tissue, and KH, CA consumption

Too high PO4 poses a hindrance to coral growth calcification. When corals get food/element resources such as full/overload nutrition, zooxanthella becomes thicker.

In fact, it does not completely stop the addition of nutrition, depending on how you control it.

It may be like this, I don't have a good experience.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-04-15 02.10.01.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	22167  

Last edited by jacky; 04-14-2019 at 01:22 PM.
Old 04-14-2019, 01:35 PM
owk688 owk688 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky View Post
Corals definitely get a more comfortable environment

In this picture (the coral above), this means that the nutrient salt is not low, usually low malnutrition water quality, this coral is pale red

In this picture (picture below), mud algae, Cyanobacteria, which usually also means a lot of nutrients, such as amino acids / trace complex elements, excess / system can not be processed / bacteria thin

When the picture is like this, I believe that the coral tissue should not be so bright, we should solve this problem first. If we add more nutrients and elements, it will be worse.

Changing the water to refresh the balance and slowing down the pressure on the coral is good if you have Zeo Coral Snow and Bac
Daily dose - Coral Snow 12ml + Zeo Bac 3 drops

Check if the quality of Ro/di water is good, and change the water, you can do 5%~10%, in 10 days, 3 times

At the same time adjust the skimmer wet, siphon Cyano, toothbrush tools and more for cleaning help, increase the power flow of the power head, do everything output

Also check if the ZeoVit reactor flow is at an appropriate level

And replace the activated carbon, (Zeo's activated carbon is recommended)

When you do this, you only need to add Zeo Bac, start3, SP, and the rest of the nutritional additives and coloring elements are not currently required.

Maintain elemental levels as much as possible, kh, Ca, Mg, K+, maintain levels

Let the corals get a comfortable environment and grow

When malnourished water quality is stable with stable water parameters, you can find that corals have polyp expansion, good pe, light tissue, and KH, CA consumption

Too high PO4 poses a hindrance to coral growth calcification. When corals get food/element resources such as full/overload nutrition, zooxanthella becomes thicker.

In fact, it does not completely stop the addition of nutrition, depending on how you control it.

It may be like this, I don't have a good experience.
hi,

i am not using any zeovit reactor.

I amusing only the product i mention, is just partial zeovit.

Unfortunately Coral snow was no more in stock in Malaysia as the Malaysia lfs said zeovit did not supply them with coral snow even they order.

Yes i maintain my mag and cal level at 1450 and 420. as for the kh i am using khg for auto dosing to maintaine my kh at 8.0

I am using a 7 stage rodi unit, i have calibrate my rodi tds meter it show tds after ro unit is 2 tds and after di is 0 tds. i think my water should be fine.

i like a ticker color for my sps it look nicer.

thank you fro your help.
Old 04-14-2019, 01:37 PM
owk688 owk688 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Alexander View Post
My recommendation is also bringing back the balance by increasing water changes. Those ICP analysis can be very helpful but personally I would not use them as a dosing guideline for all the elements, corals are the best indicators.

G.Alexander
hi G.Alexander how come the distributor of Malaysia order the coral snow but zeovit do not deliver to them?

Currently Malaysia have no stock. i cant get my hand on coral snow unless i travel to Singapore to get it.
Old 04-14-2019, 09:17 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Quote:
hi,

i am not using any zeovit reactor.

I amusing only the product i mention, is just partial zeovit.

Unfortunately Coral snow was no more in stock in Malaysia as the Malaysia lfs said zeovit did not supply them with coral snow even they order.

Yes i maintain my mag and cal level at 1450 and 420. as for the kh i am using khg for auto dosing to maintaine my kh at 8.0

I am using a 7 stage rodi unit, i have calibrate my rodi tds meter it show tds after ro unit is 2 tds and after di is 0 tds. i think my water should be fine.

i like a ticker color for my sps it look nicer.

thank you fro your help.
If you can, I would recommend you to use the ZeoVit reactor.

Zeovit is a system that combines bacterial sources to help get rid of excess nutrients in the system. Some people mark this as one of the first well-known ultra-low nutrition systems or ULNS

The system removes excess nutrients such as nitrates and phosphates from bacterial sources and extracts. Once ULNS is reached, you can adjust the coral color with other Zeovit additives

Cleaning the mulm zeolite, it is said that the stalk actually supplies food to the coral.
Old 04-15-2019, 02:42 AM
G.Alexander G.Alexander 目前離線
ZEOadmin

Quote:
hi G.Alexander how come the distributor of Malaysia order the coral snow but zeovit do not deliver to them?

Currently Malaysia have no stock. i cant get my hand on coral snow unless i travel to Singapore to get it.
Only recommendation I can give you is to contact korallenzucht via e-mail info AT korallenzucht.de, I can not tell you the reason.

G.Alexander