View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 10:19 AM
owk688 owk688 ثeu
ZEOhead in Training

HI,

my kh maintain minimum at 8.3 dkh.
i am looking for a way to lower my magnesium to 1280 but it seem not that easy and i have stop dosing magnesium for now.

Turf algae issue i am using tuxedo urchin to resolve the issue, i plan to get a few more tuxedo urchin baby for this job. i also got few tang are doing the job.

you was saying that : B-Balance: 3 ml per day (Zeo BB has slow tissue lighting effect to reduce tissue)
So should i continue to dose ? or maybe every few days once? any recommendation?

I am using ai 26hd 3 unit i hope the lighting is not the issue. but i also have the intention to add two more t5 as a supplement light for front and back, possible blue plus.

how about this two anyone know can i dose this two ? or is the same thing?
1.Trace element complex
2. Integration of seawater complexes

i attach some photo here for reference. sorry for the lousy photo quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky View Post
Hello owk688, I offer my thoughts and suggestions

9. What is your actual Ca, Alk and Mg content?
ALK = 8.0 - 8.5 DKH / MG 1425 / CA 418
(low nutrient water quality, suitable for parameters - Alk 6.5~7.5 Ca 400~420 Mg 1200~1300, high nutrient water parameters do not seem to help much in color, but instead Corals bring some pressure)

18. Any existing issues
18-1, Lawn algae
18-2, Some colors of sps do not meet
18-3, expectations
Sps tissue light color
18-1 ( After consumption, such as nutrients - organic matter, NP has been solved, and then the remaining organic matter (Zeo Coral Snow is very good)
18-2 & 18-3 ( With low dystrophic stability, potassium seems to be a very important element, K~+380 - 400 mg, Potassium = Zeo Kb, Kb stronge, please increase the value of the element slowly, not too fast, causing coral pressure, Potassium I observed the result - pale corals bring vitality, coral health, tissue and polyp growth, and red green blue help)

19. Description of the problem (organizational loss tips, tissue loss basis, algae, algae, etc.)
Sps tissue light color
B-Balance: 3 ml per day (Zeo BB has slow tissue lighting effect to reduce tissue)
AcroGlow: 3 drops a day (I don't have product experience, but I understand its function, it has a role in alleviating coral tissue in some corals)

Water purification (including oil sump, etc.) -
= about 450 liters (I didn't see the problem from your dosing plan, maybe a slight increase in the dose of "nutrition supplement" might be good)

I am looking for the following product doses:
1.Trace element complex
2. Integration of seawater complexes
3. Coral booster
( Items 1 and 2, I have no product experience, Booster should be helpful. My feeling of using the product is that the coral grows healthily, the tissue polyps deepen, the low malnutrition is added well, and the excessive signs - algae growth)

* In addition, I would recommend another product, Zeo Iodine. ( Coral tissue deepens, polyps grow, blue helps, signs of overdose - algae, coral tissue dark )

Booster regular dose - 1ml = 100L = 25 US gallons
Suggestions Add 2 times a week to observe all changes
Usually, my use is that Booster is mixed with Flat worm stop for 5 minutes. After 10 minutes, Zeo CV works well and coral growth is particularly strong.
Of course, a single use of Zeo Booster can also

What can I do to increase the organization and color of sps?
I have some problems with red sps.
(The answer above would like you to like, red-potassium and BB, usually in low-nutrition stable water quality, should be pink instead of deep red. Maybe the tube spectrum also has an effect but this is beyond my ability.)

I don't know much about your coral description, maybe it would be better to get a picture.

In addition, it may also be caused by the improper use of ZeoVit or activated carbon.

The above is not completely correct, I hope to help you.

Last edited by owk688; 02-07-2019 at 10:30 AM.