zeovit.com EcoTech Marine LLC  

Go Back   zeovit.com > General Discussion Forums - International > General Discussion - English

General Discussion - English General Marine Aquaria Discussion with and without ZEOVit.

Active Threads
0 100g SPS Tank
Last Post: G.Alexander
Posted On: Today
Replies: 95
Views: 6,892
0 New tank Elos 160 XL
Last Post: Zuboov's
Posted On: Today
Replies: 22
Views: 1,401
0 Live & Refrigerated Foods - New $7.99 Flat Rate 2 day Air Shipping
Last Post: Premiumaq
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 0
Views: 9
5 green algae outbreak
Last Post: Bugger
Replies: 37
Views: 895
0 A restart
Last Post: blackizzz
Replies: 176
Views: 16,346
0 changing to full zeo,need some advice and help
Last Post: wangsz
Replies: 23
Views: 420
0 Zeo Product Dosing
Last Post: scybulski
Replies: 2
Views: 129
0 New ZeoVit tank
Last Post: jacky
Replies: 40
Views: 2,025
0 GIVEAWAY: Reef Brite Live Rock Enhance & Reef Enhance
Last Post: Premiumaq
Posted On: 12-10-2018
Replies: 1
Views: 149
0 Farbgebung verbessern
Last Post: G.Alexander
Posted On: 12-10-2018
Replies: 7
Views: 224
More...

Old 11-29-2018, 10:53 AM
cflow cflow 目前離線
ZEOhead

Hyacinthus frag. My soft corals, zoanthids, and stylophora haven't seemed to be affected.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181129_073328.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	21772   Click image for larger version

Name:	20181129_073343.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	21773  
Old 11-29-2018, 12:13 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Thank you for your picture, above the forum Basic tank message Need your information.

What is lighting time?
What is the Zeo bac, sp, start3 dose, and any complete dose

One of my thoughts and suggestions
1. Get some animal fish to enrich the biology of tank
2. Obtain and understand the correct element level values, SG, Kh, Ca, Mg, K+,N P( Image looks NP good)
, Stable as much as possible
3. Obtain and understand the correct Zeo zeolite quantity and flow, Get and understand the right amount of Zeo activated carbon and how it is used (net bag passive flow)
4. The coral is hungry and needs some nutritional supplements. It is good to supplement the water in low-nutrient environment.
5. This is my thoughts and suggestions
Zeo bac - 1 drop, 2 times a week
Zeo sp - 1 drop 3 times a week
Zeo start3 - 0.1ml x 2 morning and evening
Zeo CV - 2 drops per day
Zeo AA - 1 drop 3 times a week
Zeo Xtra - 1.5ml 3 times a week
Zeo PIF - 1 drop 2 times a week
Zeo CS - 1.5ml 2 times a week

This can make corals healthier, should improve corals, and coral tissue can be stronger
Old 11-29-2018, 02:41 PM
cflow cflow 目前離線
ZEOhead

I use one radion g4 30xr pro led over my tank using the ecotech coral lab sps ab+ program. My par measures at about 300 where my highest corals sit and 250 at the bottom and about 220 at all corners. My corals have adapted nicely to this lighting do far. I even purchased most of my corals from other led driven systems. I recently picked up a tang but unfortunately it is new and showing signs of ick so i must remove it for treatment. I use aquaforest component 1,2,3 dosed throughout the day. My parameters are stable. Everything was exactly the same until i added the a balance. I could dose that quantity of nutrient rich supplements but I'm worried about a massive cyano rebound. I feed heavily with frozen mysis daily. My zoas, acans, and euphyillia look great. They are fully extended. The acros just look thinner and brighter than usual.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:31 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Any feeding may cause cyano, try to avoid raw bait and switch to commercial feed. It is hard to say that cyano groups will not occur again. Enhanced output, water flow, skimmer, good bacteria strong, organic matter removal, auxiliary products Zeo CS, water exchange and vacuuming, etc.

I don't have AF experience, I don't know if the system is mixed, I don't know if it is incompatible, sorry.

I don't know what ICK means. It doesn't look like a good thing from your narrative. I am sorry to hear this news.

The most important thing at the moment is to make corals healthy. I am also not sure if the kit you are using is excessive or incompatible.

The part of the product classified as "feeding, nutrient energy supplement" can do this first. Let the coral have strong individuals
Instead of being afraid of cyano

This is my idea, maybe I am wrong, I don't have a lot of good experience in the sps tank, some suggestions and ideas to share with you
Old 11-30-2018, 11:51 AM
cflow cflow 目前離線
ZEOhead

Thanks for your support. I meant ich, or white dot disease. Cs seems to be most effective for cyano in my tank. I'll carefully enrich the tank but back off if cyano gets too ugly. I'm not sure I'll use a balance again though.
Old 11-30-2018, 01:20 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Cyano absorbs a lot of food sources, NH3/4, NO3, PO4 and organic matter, which can be converted into energy, usually in waters with high organic dissolved matter (DOM). However, Zeo CS has taken its due role to take away excess organic matter.

Full water flow, skimmer wet, vacuum siphon sand, control feeding of amino acids and vitamins, or use antibiotics (I have no experience with corals), enhance filtration efficiency, choose high color temperature lamps, zeolite and activated carbon, reduce light time , WC. Can help reduce Cyano

Please check if Kh is normal, because you used to have problems with Cyano.

I understand what you mean, thank you, this may be the reason why there is only one fish in the tank. I think this fish is very good, as long as it eats food, most diseases can be solved. Or copper sulfate cuso4 treatment (not in the display system)
Old 12-01-2018, 09:43 PM
cflow cflow 目前離線
ZEOhead

I have a few other fish. I decided to remove the tang be because it looked stressed and my tank is small so it was easy to catch. To be honest, I would dose A balance again because my corals actually look great and the only casualty I had was an emerald crab, which may have been totally incidental. My cyano is definitely in control...for now. I just wish I knew what is in A balance so I could have a better understanding of what is happening. For now, I will continue to feed my tank and corals based on the look of the system in general. I plan on getting an led light diffuser soon. Hopefully that will help my corals with getting a more blanket of light and I will have to dose supplements less frequently.
Old 12-02-2018, 12:24 AM
G.Alexander G.Alexander 目前離線
ZEOadmin

Glad to hear things are looking better and thank you for the update. Make sure to continue dosing A-Balance as precaution every 10 days 1 ml / 25 US gallons.

G.Alexander