zeovit.com EcoTech Marine LLC  

Go Back   zeovit.com > General Discussion Forums - International > General Discussion - English

General Discussion - English General Marine Aquaria Discussion with and without ZEOVit.

Active Threads
0 New tank Elos 160 XL
Last Post: Zuboov's
Posted On: Today
Replies: 22
Views: 1,398
0 Live & Refrigerated Foods - New $7.99 Flat Rate 2 day Air Shipping
Last Post: Premiumaq
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 0
Views: 9
5 green algae outbreak
Last Post: Bugger
Replies: 37
Views: 891
0 A restart
Last Post: blackizzz
Replies: 176
Views: 16,338
0 changing to full zeo,need some advice and help
Last Post: wangsz
Replies: 23
Views: 414
0 Zeo Product Dosing
Last Post: scybulski
Replies: 2
Views: 127
0 100g SPS Tank
Last Post: AG Reefer
Replies: 94
Views: 6,881
0 New ZeoVit tank
Last Post: jacky
Replies: 40
Views: 2,024
0 GIVEAWAY: Reef Brite Live Rock Enhance & Reef Enhance
Last Post: Premiumaq
Posted On: 12-10-2018
Replies: 1
Views: 147
0 Farbgebung verbessern
Last Post: G.Alexander
Posted On: 12-10-2018
Replies: 7
Views: 224
More...

Old 11-24-2018, 02:58 AM
jacky jacky ثeu
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Alexander View Post
Hello Jacky, do not add all the sand at once, do this in 3 steps over 3 weeks. It is also better to add additional live rock in steps over a couple of weeks so not to much at once.

You can continue dosing as follows:

ZeoBac 6 drops 3 x weekly
ZeoStart 0.3 ml 2 x daily
SpongePower 6 drops 2 3 x weekly

CoralSnow 12 ml 2 x weekly
ZeoZym 1 spoon 1 2 x weekly

Neither CoralSnow nor ZeoZym does have much of a impact to the Dinos so it is better to reduce the dosage a little bit.

G.Alexander
Thank you G. I chose ZEO Coral sand Aragonite 3-5mm, I will add it in batches in a few weeks, and add some high quality Live rock.
Changing ecological species and biology hopes to make the tank ecology more "stable", and hope that the biological advantage of environmental development can change Dinos.

Yes, Zeo Snow and Zeo Zym don't seem to have much impact on Dinos, I have already reduced it, especially Zym.

I observed that Zeo Zym was overused and the coral tissue became slightly darker. I think it might be that the nutrients (enzymes) decomposed after the nutrient production, not to increase PO4. Measurement of PO4 = 0.00ppm, and changes in Mg.

Zeo Snow and Zeo Zym are great, I like this product especially the Zeo Snow carrier nutrient delivery, like it.
Old 11-30-2018, 11:33 AM
jacky jacky ثeu
ZEOhead

https://youtu.be/-r8KCz2I0UY

sand is put into the tank, 10kg Live rock is put into the Sump

The color of the coral is a bit light, I think it should start feeding slowly.

This video was taken 3 days after the lights were turned off. Dinos can be reduced when the light is off. I try to turn on the white light, but it seems to have a small bubble Dinos.
I dare not return the white light to normal 8hr time, worrying about the serious occurrence of Dinos again.
G. Can you recommend me to eliminate Dinos' potion? I have searched for " Ultra Algeax" don't know what to recommend?

Or watch for a few more weeks because I just put some quality Live rock

G. Any ideas can be provided, thank you

Product description
Ultra AlgeaX is a very strong and effective solution to remove any hairy or plague type algae growth in Reef Tanks, it also removes dinoflagellates and Briopsis algae. It treats algae plauges in reef aquariums without harming any corals. AlgeaX does not destabilise the aquarium system. AlgeaX is not a treatment for Cyano bacteria.

10 ml AlgaeX of 200L / 26 gal. water every 2 days.
DO NOT OVERDOSE AND CALCULATE THE LITRES OR GALLONS EXACTLY
Dose every 2 days until the algae has gone but not more than 21 at a time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-12-01 00.31.23.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	21774  
Old 12-01-2018, 12:38 AM
G.Alexander G.Alexander ثeu
ZEOadmin

Hello Jacky, I do not have experience with the product. I would suggest to open a new thread with the topic AlgaeX and ZeoVit to ask others for their experiences.

G.Alexander
Old 12-01-2018, 07:23 AM
jacky jacky ثeu
ZEOhead

My God, I noticed that the addition of Zeo xxx is easy to cause a phenomenon like snot. It has been used for a long time. From the new tank to the present, there will be no snot. Now, just add Zeo xxx and it will have symptoms like snot. I tried to reduce 1/2, and I tried to temporarily stop adding them. I removed them with Zeo CS. I tried to add them today, and the symptoms like snot are back.

I checked the date on the blue bottle, 03/2020, the color of the solution smells, everything is ok.

I don't use it too much, it is also used almost daily.

I checked the symptoms of excessive OD and did not explain the symptoms of this phenomenon.

I know that most people use it, including me. I don't have any problems with it, but now I can't use it. I now have algae like a snot when I use it, which makes me feel very strange and let me feel sad.

This is really a puzzle for me...
Old 12-01-2018, 03:18 PM
blackizzz blackizzz ثeuW
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky View Post
My God, I noticed that the addition of Zeo xxx is easy to cause a phenomenon like snot. It has been used for a long time. From the new tank to the present, there will be no snot. Now, just add Zeo xxx and it will have symptoms like snot. I tried to reduce 1/2, and I tried to temporarily stop adding them. I removed them with Zeo CS. I tried to add them today, and the symptoms like snot are back.

I checked the date on the blue bottle, 03/2020, the color of the solution smells, everything is ok.

I don't use it too much, it is also used almost daily.

I checked the symptoms of excessive OD and did not explain the symptoms of this phenomenon.

I know that most people use it, including me. I don't have any problems with it, but now I can't use it. I now have algae like a snot when I use it, which makes me feel very strange and let me feel sad.

This is really a puzzle for me...
Zeo xxx?
Old 12-02-2018, 01:53 AM
jacky jacky ثeu
ZEOhead

I can't just say it because it may only happen on my tank. I added some Live Rock and hope to have positive help, I hope everything helps.

Originally, any product of Zeo has no problem, but now tank can't accept some products from Zeo. This is not a problem with Zeo. It is my tank problem, but I don't know what happened to tank, which makes it impossible to accept certain products of Zeo.

I use Zeo products completely (including zeolite activated carbon), only other brands of lamps and sea salt, and no other incompatible equipment.

Added some Live Rock to tank for some time to see the changes, I hope to help

I can solve it like a part of the nose.

The only thing that hinders me is that I can't turn on the white light. Once the white light turns on Dinos, it seems to be coming back (some small bubbles), I can only turn on the blue light.

Blue light + new Live rock = coral is now darker (obvious, but not completely dark), I know this is only short-lived, I have the ability to do it to reduce coral tissue.

Because of Dino's relationship, I can't fully play my instinct.

I can only wait for time to see if the follow-up situation is better.
Old 12-02-2018, 06:49 AM
Syd Syd ثeuW
ZEOhead in Training

I have noticed that I need to reduce the dosage to avoid the brown algae on the glasses and especially in the sand. Feels like aquarium maturity and does not need as much of zeostart3 as initially. Declined last week will now see if it helps. Last time i reduced the zeostart3, it became much smaller on the glass now it's only in the sand it interferes. Thanks for writing about the problems it helps us to get better.
Best regards Syd
Old 12-03-2018, 02:22 AM
jacky jacky ثeu
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd View Post
I have noticed that I need to reduce the dosage to avoid the brown algae on the glasses and especially in the sand. Feels like aquarium maturity and does not need as much of zeostart3 as initially. Declined last week will now see if it helps. Last time i reduced the zeostart3, it became much smaller on the glass now it's only in the sand it interferes. Thanks for writing about the problems it helps us to get better.
Best regards Syd
Thank you very much for your support and love, not too much to thank, I just do my best to help more people, always not perfect. The article is written, if it helps you, then I am very happy.