zeovit.com Avast Marine Works  

Go Back   zeovit.com > General Discussion Forums - International > General Discussion - English

General Discussion - English General Marine Aquaria Discussion with and without ZEOVit.

Active Threads
0 Alkalinity
Last Post: jacky
Posted On: Today
Replies: 36
Views: 1,292
0 T5 Supplement Radion - Bulb choice
Last Post: ericsalt
Replies: 2
Views: 622
0 What size reactor?
Last Post: Chad_P
Views: 60
0 Vibe questions
Last Post: G.Alexander
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 25
Views: 1,673
0 How to reduce Nitrates
Posted On: 08-17-2018
Replies: 11
Views: 396
0 New Public Grade Aquarium-
Replies: 10
Views: 328
0 Switching to zeovit !!HELP
Views: 136
0 IM Lagoon 25 gallons - Is Zeovit right for me?
Last Post: chaturai
Replies: 4
Views: 511
0 switching to zeo system possibly
Last Post: JMac
Posted On: 08-16-2018
Replies: 229
Views: 14,198
More...
Old 05-16-2018, 12:22 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Hi, friends, your water quality is completely clean and completely free of nutrients. Good Live Rock can help you provide ecological support for corals and provide micro-ecology. Is it possible that the slag remover does not smudge the dirt? Perhaps the system cannot complete a cycle. Bacteria need food and energy to work. Heterotrophs cannot use photosynthesis, and they cannot use inorganic carbon. Instead, they must use organic matter as their food source. (My memory... may not be right), roughly speaking, bacteria need food energy. The last picture corals are better and the algae are also displayed on the foundation stone. In the poor coral picture, the cornerstone is in a white state and there is no vitality. This time with the white light irradiation damage. You can use the fish and feed it. The nutrient energy of the fish will change your algae microbes and create a tiny (giant) microbiota. The above is not necessarily correct.
Old 05-16-2018, 01:05 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

You can use squid meal, or kz-AA... and other nutrient-rich foods to help the system grow strong. np first ignores it, change the algae type, brown algae do not have to worry about first, the normal change is brown algae and then calcification of algae, a A healthy, normal system tank is not completely free of algae, or it may be possible, but from the standpoint of your cornerstone, this is not a perfect phenomenon. This is my idea. If there is something wrong, please forgive me because I have been studying. Good night.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:29 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Hi ,
good morning [Food (Carbohydrate Fat Carbon Source...) + System (Bacterial Carbon Source) + Treatment (XXX...) System After Balance] = np Tend to 0 ppm, Not System (Bacteria Carbon Source) + Process (XXX...)] = np Trend At 0ppm. For example: The new brewed sea salt Its water quality is not perfect? The np of each element is very beautiful and perfect, but if the coral is very bright in the sea salt that is completely filled with freshly brewed water, it cannot survive afterwards. What is it missing? I do not know how to express meaning