zeovit.com Premium Aquatics  

Go Back   zeovit.com > Picture Forums > Tank Gallery (All Languages)

Tank Gallery (All Languages) Please share your tank in general/building process etc.

Active Threads
0 What kind of algae is this and how do I get rid of it.
Last Post: Bugger
Posted On: Today
Replies: 3
Views: 25
0 High Phosphates on new Zeovit system!
Last Post: Lionfishes7
Replies: 10
Views: 239
0 Euphyllia and lps aminoacid
Last Post: Bugger
Replies: 6
Views: 121
0 jacky Novice questions for improvement
Last Post: jacky
Replies: 131
Views: 10,111
0 100g SPS Tank
Last Post: AG Reefer
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 4
Views: 198
0 25% OFF PE Mysis Pellets + New Glue from PolypLab
Last Post: Premiumaq
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 0
Views: 33
0 GIVEAWAY: Bashsea Smart Series Sump Review
Last Post: Premiumaq
Posted On: 09-20-2018
Replies: 1
Views: 285
0 200 gallon switch to Zeovit
Last Post: G.Alexander
Posted On: 09-20-2018
Replies: 67
Views: 3,824
0 Considering switching from FM to Zeo
Last Post: jacky
Posted On: 09-19-2018
Replies: 6
Views: 252
0 moving from aF back to Zoevit
Last Post: G.Alexander
Posted On: 09-19-2018
Replies: 16
Views: 536
More...
Old 08-23-2018, 10:32 AM
blackizzz blackizzz 目前線上
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky View Post
Congratulations! Get into the kz to get tickets. I am happy with you, can you see the current picture of coral performance, can you share with me, happy
I just dosed some coral snow after scraping the glass, once it clears up I'll try and get some pictures, I still haven't got any better camera than my Iphone, so I'll do my best
Old 08-23-2018, 01:57 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackizzz View Post
I just dosed some coral snow after scraping the glass, once it clears up I'll try and get some pictures, I still haven't got any better camera than my Iphone, so I'll do my best
[After scraping the glass, I only gave some coral snow] You have a great experience. I use a mobile phone to record, but I can't show the reality of my eyes.
Old 08-23-2018, 04:45 PM
blackizzz blackizzz 目前線上
ZEOhead

So the tank got dark before the CS had cleared, but I thought I might share the Montiporas development over 2 weeks:

Sorry for the image quality, but the colors are at least almost accurate :P went from completely light brown, to starting to get its correct, green, coloration back. Not back completely yet, but good progress in 2 weeks. The other corals are all looking good, healthy PE and okay coloration, improving there as well.
Old 08-24-2018, 02:25 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Your first coral picture is great! It feels like it's full of power, start3 0.2ml The daily dose looks good (if you don't get bubbles)

keeps the current parameters stable. Maybe 2~3 weeks coral will show another style. .

Perfect water quality and water flow. Can explore whether the light source is balanced or not (I think)
Old 08-24-2018, 11:34 AM
blackizzz blackizzz 目前線上
ZEOhead

Tried getting a few more photos, some are okay I think :P

Tomorrow is Zeovit media replacement time, currently soaking them in RO.

Jacky Im not experiencing any bubbles, but I think I might drop down to 0.15ml anyways, to see what, if anything, happens.
Thank you for the kind words
Old 08-24-2018, 12:27 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Good job, it looks like you are experienced nice, Clibanarius tricolor is quite healthy and domineering, thank you for sharing
Old 08-25-2018, 12:16 PM
blackizzz blackizzz 目前線上
ZEOhead

Did some watertesting this evening, everything seems almost "spot on" compared to where I want the numbers to be, except Mg which is a little low. Prepping some water for a smaller wc to see if I can get everything in the "green zone"

KH: 7.1
pH: 8.1
Ca: 380
K: 380
Mg: 1230
PO4: 0.02
NO3: 0.15
Sg: 1.0245 (a tiny bit low)

I suspect raising the salinity to target 1.0255 will get everything else to "perfect".
Old 08-28-2018, 11:16 AM
blackizzz blackizzz 目前線上
ZEOhead

Took delivery of some eyecandy earlier today...

Names are probably different than what theyre called in the US, but since theyre only tradenames itll suffice.

From top to bottom:
Bonsai Hyperberry
Kobe Bean Acro
Piranha acro
Pikachu
Purple Monster
Saskatchewan Acro
Red digitata

All seems to have handled shipping from Germany pretty well, the digitata seems to be a little stressed out but Im sure we can sort that out

If any Europeans read this, I highly recommend EuroCorals if youre looking for a little more different corals
Old 08-28-2018, 02:01 PM
blackizzz blackizzz 目前線上
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackizzz View Post

From top to bottom:

Bonsai Hyperberry

Kobe Bean Acro

Piranha acro

Pikachu

Budgie Smuggler

Saskatchewan Acro

Red digitata

Ofc it shouldve been a budgie smuggler and not a purple monster
Old 08-29-2018, 02:12 AM
G.Alexander G.Alexander 目前離線
ZEOadmin

The picture link does not work. If possible please post the pictures directly over here.

G.Alexander
Old 08-29-2018, 02:16 AM
blackizzz blackizzz 目前線上
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Alexander View Post
The picture link does not work. If possible please post the pictures directly over here.

G.Alexander

Ill try again :P
Old 08-29-2018, 02:27 AM
G.Alexander G.Alexander 目前離線
ZEOadmin

Perfect, beautiful corals, thank you for sharing.

G.Alexander
Old 09-11-2018, 01:52 PM
blackizzz blackizzz 目前線上
ZEOhead

Going to post a few posts I should've shared earlier, but never got around to it:

Friday:
Quote:
Had a little bit of trouble the last few days with the overflow/return not syncing properly leading to the ATO pumping freshwater when there's no need - IE salinity fluctuations Most of the corals look good despite this, however one Acropora is showing TN on the tips, very slowly though so hopefully it'll stop soon enough now that I've gotten the overflow to sync.

Other than that, introduced two new fish, one about a week ago, a Strigata sleeper goby, and one today, a Meleagris Leopard Wrasse. The Strigata is of course terrorizing corals with the sand, but a little work from my side keeps it okay, it's reluctantly eating some frozen food, but mostly just what's in the sand.
The wrasse is just buried atm, hopefully it gathers some confidence and comes out within a few days
This morning:
Quote:
A bit of a disheartening morning... went to sleep with a active and eating meleagris wrasse, which buried in the sand when lights out... woke up to a dead wrasse stuck to one of the MP10s... corpse looked completely healthy, and colors were good. Annoying to have it happen twice, different fish, with another fish added between which is looking great, and two clowns which look great.

Probably something internal, or just didnt take the shipping well, since both were bad shippers

Well well :/
This evening:
Quote:
After discovering the wrasse dead early this morning, I got a text about 4h later saying that the house was without power, and that the power outage was expected to last for 5 hours, not too big of a deal as I have a battery backup for one of the MP10's... Had the tank checked on and made sure the backup was working properly, it's supposed to last at least 5h (not a good battery, need to get an ecotech one...)

Everything was running smoothly and I thought I would be able to get home before the backup ran out of juice. About 1hr away from getting home, and 1hr after the power was supposed to be turned on I got another text saying that the power wouldn't return until after one more hour. No biggie, things wouldn't die just yet, but becoming a bit more stressed

20 minutes out, on my way home in the car, an additional text saying power outage will last another 3 hours, ie twice as long as originally planned, and twice as long as my battery was supposed to last

Power returned 10h 24 minutes after turnoff, the battery backup held its ground for about 9.5h (running on 0% the last hour and a half lol) the rest I did by being a manual return pump between the sump and the tank

Good thing: some of the craziest PE i've seen in my tank once the flow turned off, and not a second of fishes looking worried

Not a great day of reefing, but both me and the tank are probably pleased with the outcome
Old 09-15-2018, 09:20 AM
blackizzz blackizzz 目前線上
ZEOhead

FTS from today, I think theres a little too little nutrients available so the plan is to feed a little more every day.

And a few stick the phone under the surface shots, with no editing done, excuse the blue look

Old 09-16-2018, 08:53 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

It may be the relationship of blue pictures. Does the long-standing coral in the system show good polyp expansion and growth? . Does the coral tissue become lighter? (It’s just a feeling that the coral has not been completely released from the tank) and there is no malice. a feeling